Family Focused. Solution Oriented.Resolving family law matters while preserving family relationships.
Site Map for the Law Office of Tim Whitten, P.C. Website
Serving Austin and Travis County for Over 25+ Years
- About Us
- Client Intake Form
- Contact Us
- Family Law
- Pay Online
- Site Map
- Whitten Law
- Changing the Conditions of Your Divorce
- Children Experiencing Divorce
- Division of Retirement Benefits in Divorce
- Easing Communication in Divorce
- Experiencing Divorce: The Divorcing Couple
- How Collaborative Divorce Benefits You During the Holidays and Beyond
- How Do You Divide Retirement and Profit Sharing After Divorce?
- Is Your Divorce Lawyer Board Certified?
- Options for Divorcing Business Owners
- Peaceful Negotiations: Consider a Collaborative Divorce
- Texas Community Property vs Separate Property
- This Divorce Option can Help You Keep the Peace
- What are the Rights and Duties of an Employer to Withhold Income?
- What You Should Know About Separate vs Community Property in Texas