In recent years, collaborative law has grown more and more popular as a method for resolving family law conflicts like divorce. It tends to result in more satisfactory outcomes and can be more cost-effective than adversarial litigation. Tim Whitten is qualified to represent using collaborative law practices to help you and your spouse reach an agreement.
Understanding How Collaborative Divorce Works
The Collaborative Divorce process offers:
- More control over the outcomes
- Protect your children from the conflict involved in ligation
- More peaceful, collaborative process for ending your marriage
- You convey your value of future relationships – post divorce
- Less stressful method for resolving conflict with integrity
We dedicate ourselves to pursuing the emotional and financial best interest of all of our clients and their children. We will listen to your story, understand your goals and help you find the best way to resolve your divorce. We provide personal, honest, caring service and we take pride in integrity.
Visit the website of Collaborative Divorce Texas to learn more about this non-adversarial process.