Family Focused. Solution Oriented.Resolving family law matters while preserving family relationships.
Site Map for the Law Office of Tim Whitten, P.C. Website
Serving Austin and Travis County for Over 25+ Years
- Changing the Conditions of Your Divorce
- Division of Retirement Benefits in Divorce
- Easing Communication in Divorce
- How Collaborative Divorce Benefits You During the Holidays and Beyond
- How Do You Divide Retirement and Profit Sharing After Divorce?
- Options for Divorcing Business Owners
- Peaceful Negotiations: Consider a Collaborative Divorce
- This Divorce Option can Help You Keep the Peace
- What are the Rights and Duties of an Employer to Withhold Income?
- What You Should Know About Separate vs Community Property in Texas
- How Do You Modify or Terminate Alimony?
- Prenups – Do you really need one?
- Who is Legally Responsible for the Conduct of a Child?
- Developing a Co-Parenting Schedule
- Parenting Plans & Exception to Dispute Resolution Process
- Setting Up For a Smooth Holiday